Re: TB:FOGBOUND

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:FOGBOUND
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:20:19 -0600

Thanks for posting this pic.  I've been thinking about getting fogbound.  I hadn't realized the
beards were so bright.  I'm curious if anyboy has any recommendations for other reverse colored
iris?  Any good performers with darker standards, and lighter falls.  RE and SA are a plus.  A few
i'm thinking of right now, some with just faintly darker standards, but still the trait for it.  If you
disagree with these, please let me know, because alot of my references for these is the pics I
found of the internet, and they often can misrepresent.  Here's the one's on I'm planning on
getting:
fogbound
Bottoms up
Dawn of change
crowned heads
alien mist
rainbow goddess
all american
eagle control
If you grow any of these, i'd be interested in how they perform for you, and their fertility.  I'm in
zone 6 SW MO.  If you have any recommendations, I'd like to here those too.  i'm looking to put
some good parents together, to go in the reverse direction. LOL.   Thanks in advance.  Will Warner