Re: TB:FOGBOUND

"Will Warner" <wildbill@techie.com> wrote:

>Thanks for posting this pic.  I've been thinking about getting fogbound.  I hadn't realized the
>beards were so bright.  I'm curious if anyboy has any recommendations for other reverse colored
>iris?  Any good performers with darker standards, and lighter falls.  RE and SA are a plus.  A few
>i'm thinking of right now, some with just faintly darker standards, but still the trait for it.  If you
>disagree with these, please let me know, because alot of my references for these is the pics I
>found of the internet, and they often can misrepresent.  Here's the one's on I'm planning on
>getting:
>fogbound
>Bottoms up
>Dawn of change
>crowned heads
>alien mist
>rainbow goddess
>all american
>eagle control
>If you grow any of these, i'd be interested in how they perform for you, and their fertility.  I'm in
>zone 6 SW MO.  If you have any recommendations, I'd like to here those too.  i'm looking to put
>some good parents together, to go in the reverse direction. LOL.   Thanks in advance.  Will Warner

I've tried most of these. The best growers are FOGBOUND, CROWNED HEADS< & EAGLE CONTROL.
Others you may consider are Anne Murray, IN REVERSE and ARTISTE"S PALETTE, all reverse colour and all good growers.

--

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: