Re: TB:FOGBOUND

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB:FOGBOUND
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:04:16 -0600

Hi Will,

You had asked about fertility, ALL AMERICAN grows well in Omaha
which should be similar to your climate, though colder here.  It is
very fertile both ways, a first year plant here managed to set 5
pods and still put out decent increase.

FOGBOUND also does well here and is fertile.

One that you didn't mention which is a favorite here is WINTRY SKY.
It has fertile pollen.

EAGLE CONTROL hasn't died, but it is taking a long time to acclimate
to NE.  I don't blame it, I miss living in CA too.  Hopefully it
will accept its plight and take off this spring.

I'm glad to see that you're interested in rebloomers, we need more
hybridizers in the midwest.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where it was warm enough to weed today!!!

Your help is urgently needed to save ENDANGERED SPECIES. Go to: http://www.care2.com/go/z/9509/1008

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: