  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:FOGBOUND
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:35:33 -0800

I'd definitely check out Wintry Sky ('02 Keppel)
and you may what to try Bye Bye Blues ('97 Sutton) spaceager.
I grow Alien Mist, it has done fairly well for people in our area.
I've never tried any crosses with it though.
Another good one may be Wishful Thinking ('96 Keppel)
I say as your list keeps growing.

Randy Squires z10 North Hills, CA

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Yahoo! Groups Links