Re: New file uploaded to iris-photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: New file uploaded to iris-photos
  • From: "bdavis3738" bdavis3738@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:05:10 -0000

Good Morning Griff,

My first instinct was to tell you that the red one had to be Lady
Friend in the background of that picture of Dawn of Change. I checked
my garden map though and it has to be Mulled Wine by Keith Keppel in
that part of the garden. It's the only red one over in that corner.
It seems to really like it here in central Illinois. I have to thin
it out every other year or it creaps out of it's alloted space.

Can you tell me if there is a way to attach a picture with text to
this site?  I'm new at using the yahoo page. Is there a way or must
one post a picture alone to the files site as I did before. I know
I've seen others do it but I'm just not quite sure how. Thanks for
your help, or anyone else's, in advance!

Brian

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@e...>
wrote:
> Wow -- what a galaxy of colors!  Makes one wonder what that red one
in the
> background is.  Do you by any chance recall?  --  Griff
>
> zone 7 in Virginia

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: