[PHOTO] Re: Re: TB:FOGBOUND | Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:05:06" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: TB:FOGBOUND

Dwan of Change never seems to be all that it could be, in our climate it
always looks a bit washed out, murky. Is a good grower though.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9

colleen@impressiveirises.com.au