Re: happy holidays

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: happy holidays
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:42:51 -0600

Clem,

So sorry to hear about the toe.  I hear that big toes are pretty
useful for balance, so hopefully you will make the adjustment
quickly.

Happy Holidays to everyone on iris-photos and iris-talk.  I have
learned so much and enjoy my internet iris family immensely.  You
are all so wonderful!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where I guess I'm starting to stick out at the post office.  I came
in with a bunch of boxes today and immediately they asked if I was
shipping irises now.

Your help is urgently needed to save ENDANGERED SPECIES. Go to: http://www.care2.com/go/z/9509/1008

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: