iris fertilization

  • Subject: [iris-photos] iris fertilization
  • From: "bdavis3738" bdavis3738@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 18:30:18 -0000

Hello Everyone!

I hope all of you have enjoyed a good holiday!  Christmas was great
here.

The weather has warmed up slightly in Illinois for a few days and so
I was wondering if now would be a good time to spread some manure in
the iris bed.  Does anyone have any experience or opinions on this?

Just itching to get out in the garden I guess.  I'm looking forward
to a few suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: