[PHOTO] TB: Lady Jane | Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:30:17" />

RE: [PHOTO] TB: Lady Jane

  • Subject: RE: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Lady Jane
  • From: "Vernon G. Brown" vgbro@peoplepc.com
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:30:07 -0600

Lady Jane has been a tremendous grower here and has also given us regular rebloom. It is prolific and nicely formed, branched, and all the rest of Larry’s usual good quality iris. In general a favorite of everybody who visits our garden. We are also playing with some seedlings from her.

Vernon G. Brown

Malevil Iris Gardens

Region 17 - USDA 7

Lubbock, Texas 79403