[PHOTO] TB: Lady Jane | Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:38:58" />

[PHOTO] TB: Lady Jane

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Lady Jane
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:35:54 -0700

I agree that Lady Jane is a great iris, especially for this hot country.  In my garden it had excellent growth and disease resistance.  Its perfect stalks gave it Best of Show ribbons both in Phoenix and Tucson iris shows.  Mine seemed to have deeper lavender and less pink than Margie’s lovely picture shows.

Happy New Year everyone,

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click to learn more...