RE: Tbird sdlg for Will

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Tbird sdlg for Will
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 13:54:42 -0700

Don’t you dare get rid of that one, Donald.  I really like it.  I liked the clump picture too, but this close up is stunning with the slender horns contrasting with the darker fall color.  The falls could be wider, but none are totally perfect.  I would consider introducing it.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9