Re: Fiery Temper

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Fiery Temper
  • From: "jgcrump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 10:52:37 -0500

Bob  --  I can believe that Margie's photo, yours and Mike's are all of the same cultivar, particularly given the degree to which many of Margie's other flowers appear to bloom much lighter than the same cultivars elsewhere.  That Arizona sun is powerful.  I've probably used this example once before, but am attaching two shots of a seedling of mine.  The first shot was taken on the evening of its first bloom, if I remember correctly.  The second shot was taken at noon.  Unless one knew it was the same flower, I doubt it would be believed.  --  Griff