Re: TB Photo: Rippling River

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Photo: Rippling River
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:54:09 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:54:09 -0700

I couldn't keep this to myself.  Maybe it means I'm getting older.  Anyway, Margie, I read your comment, and I chuckled, and then couldn't hold it in and started laughing.  Maybe I'm just a little weird tonight.  Anyway, my thought was basically this.  "1995 introductions are today's introductions, aren't they?".

Maybe it's just my bias toward Iris older than about 1940.

Dave

By the way, it is a beautiful shot of a beautiful flower.  I do have a soft spot for any rich blue.
This is one of Schreiners great blues!!!  Rippling River.  For a 95 introduction - - it can still hold it's own against many of today's introductions.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=469162608

Yahoo! Groups Links