Re: Rippling River & Looking for photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Rippling River & Looking for photos
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:09:45 -0700

----- In Original Message -----

Dave said:
Margie, I read your comment, and I chuckled, and then couldn't hold it in and started laughing.  Maybe I'm just a little weird tonight. Anyway, my thought was basically this.  "1995 introductions are today's introductions, aren't they?"

Hi Dave,

Yes, you're right - - the way I said that does come out a little funny. Because if they were introduced at any point, they are still introduced today. :-)   (And would be today's introductions).
Obviously you have a keen sense of humor and are sharp to pick up more than one meaning!

Of those photos you are looking for, sorry, but I have none of those. Maybe someone else will.  I wish you luck.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net