Re: Fiery Temper

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Fiery Temper
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:25:35 -0700

Lovely photo Pat,
Maybe I need to move to Texas, or Colorado, or Oregon. So, I can see more intense colors on those certain irises that tend to lighten up here.   Fortunately - - most remain as they should.
Then again maybe not. In the 12-15 months I've had a Mountain Lion (several times), coyotes, huge Barn owls, two (either) leopards or Jaguars, a bobcat, and ongoing flocks of gorgeous quail pass by my backyard.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9