Re: COMP: My Web Page

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] COMP: My Web Page
  • From: John Nettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 17:36:17 -0500

I never had to use a computer at work so most of my knowledge is self taught.
Over 235 pictures, half iris and the other from Vietnam. No gory photos.
Beautiful Iris.. Quite a few I have and can hardly wait to open. I especially like Golden Panther and C onjuration. I have several Batiks in a small bed.
As forf the military, I too was in, one war earlier. I joined the Nav y the summer of 1950 on a one year "kiddie Cruise" to see the world. Instead when I got to Boot Camp in San Diego, I found out the Korean war had started and I was in "for the Duration" I spent four year on Aircraft carriers in the Med. Saw a lot of Italy, Greece, Spain, Turkey, and Yougoslovia. Made a ton of pictures with an Old German Voightlander 35mm I got on ship for practically nothing.
Since I made only color slides in those days, they arelong faded...............
That Funny and Friendly Old Coot named John wish you a Merry Christmas

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

Web Bug from http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1102459133370846
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=324847.5707096.6763800.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2343726/rand=647220667