Re: looking at pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] looking at pictures
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:34:51 -0700

Betty, I'm assuming you are looking through Yahoo.  They don't store the
photos there, however, if you click on this link below - - it'll bring up
the whole archive of photos ever posted here - - from first to last. Just
click on the appropriate month and year.

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9