Re: Superstition Iris 2005 intro photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Superstition Iris 2005 intro photos
  • From: iris lover <manygrandkids2000@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:45:17 -0800 (PST)

All of Superstition Iris Gardens 2005 intros are great.  I saw Visual Intrigue at his garden last year at the convention and that iris definately caught my eye.  That one is a must buy on my list.
Susan Boyce
Utah

Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
You can tell we are getting closer to Spring, when photos of 2005 Introductions start making their appearance.

Superstition Iris has their 2005 intros now posted on their website.  Blazen Beacon grabs my eye!!

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

Web Bug from http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1102643119040580