Re: Suky

----------------------- Yahoo! Groups Survey ----------------------~-->
Please help us to improve Yahoo! Groups. Take the survey now!
http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/yahoo/yah04021?list=2

Thanks for the information Mike.
My current interpretation is that the pattern as Clarence and suky are
two glaciata genes and two luminata genes. Luminatas are one luminata
gene and three glaciata genes. You should have also gtten some
glaciatas. Do you remember what the other plants were like?

Chuck Chapman