Re: Re: Luminata Genetics

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Luminata Genetics
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:42:38 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:42:39 -0700

more would-be luminatas.
'Fast Track' is Superstition's photo; not from this forum.
A whole lot of the "zonals" seem to me to be luminatas (in fact most of the ones I've seen).  Another _expression_ seems to be shown in cultivars like 'Splashcata', 'Jitterbug', 'Apache Rose', 'Chutney', and 'Lightspeed'.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

Web Bug from http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1102736745377744
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=324847.5707096.6763800.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2343726/rand=187602220