Re: Re: Luminata Genetics

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Luminata Genetics
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:38:13 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:38:13 -0700

Thanks Chuck,

I have read the HIPS web site again, and it will probably deserve re-reading several times.  What you say here is very enlightening, and makes sense.  I'll shift over to the Iris talk group now too, since we have gotten past the photo sharing into something much deeper.

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada