HYB:Zonals:More questions

  • Subject: [iris-photos]HYB:Zonals:More questions
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:52:35 EST

All of the zonals I've looked up are some shade of lavender/blue.

Other color combinations also have white areas around the beard.  (This may refer back to what Dave was saying.)  I'm looking at a picture of Again & Again by Innerst.  What would the white area be called in this situation?

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives