Re: HYB: Zonals: more questions

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Zonals: more questions
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:54:01 -0500

 How about DIME SPOT?  Anybody have a photo?  Seems like there is one in
the archives.  I assume this cultivar from Waltah was named because of
the white spot or zone on the falls.

>All of the zonals I've looked up are some shade of lavender/blue.  My
comment should have stated, "containing  anthocyanin." I am aware of the
plum colored ones,.....Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links