Re:Re: HYB: Zonals: more questions--color and more

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:Re: HYB: Zonals: more questions--color and more
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:39:34 -0500

I didn't say exactly what I meant to say.  I'd start with pink or other related (apricot, etc) ground luminatas--the only ones of which I am aware are those of Keppel and Ghio.  There are undoubtedly others, and the luminatas and amoena-luminatas coming from Christopherson, although I am uncertain any have the tangerine beard, do appear to carrry it from the looks of the pedigrees.
Crossing these with zonals or others that could yield the combination Chuck Chapman indicates which yields a zonal should produce a variety of colors mixed with the anthocyanin zonal pattern.
Neil Mogensen

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=797288498