Re: Lightning Streak

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: Lightning Streak
  • From: "A. Rivarola" <andinsky@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:57:41 -0800

Blooming today, December 14.
Lightning Streak (Gibson '93): I found this description on of it on the Web: "Orange Ground w'Caramel Overlaid Standards. Orange Yellow Ground w'Red Brown Plicata Edged. Falls Yellow Orange Beards Lightly Ruffled." A beautiful flower indeed. This is it's first year, and first rebloom for me. It has several unopened buds. I am hoping to enjoy looking at this one through the holidays and into the New Year.
-- Andi

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=989833207