Re: Digest Number 2207

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Digest Number 2207
  • From: "Willy Hublau" <willy.hublau@i4surf.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 20:12:46 +0100

From: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 9:58 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Digest Number 2207

           From: irischapman@netscape.net
           From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
           From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
           From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
      5. Re: Merry Xmas
           From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
      6. important website
           From: irishaven@pip.com.au

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:31:57 -0500
   From: irischapman@netscape.net
Subject: RE: American Classic and zonals

AMERICAN CLASSIC       (Schreiner, R. 1996). Sdlg. DD 975-1. TB, 36" (91
cm), EML.
"S. white ground, 1" violet blue edge; style arms violet blue; F. white,
1/2" violet blue plicata edging; beards light blue white, hairs tipped
yellow; heavily ruffled. Y 491-1: (Lorilee x Raspberry Frills) X T 405-2:
(Titan's Glory x K290-A: ((Rococo x Belray) x Navy Strut)). Schreiner 1996."

Lorilee and Raspberry Frills are two Schreiner's Zonals  Titan's Glory is a
self as is Belray and Navy Strut. The only traditional  plicata in this
pedigree is Rococo as a great great grandparent, one of 16 great great
grandparent This certaily is suggestive of plicata genetics involved with
Schreiner zonals.

Chuck Chapman

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.