OT: Snow

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] OT: Snow
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:18:38 -0500

We have been hit pretty hard with snow and some areas ice.  One area on Indiana and Ohio line got 31". About 15 " here. Neither wife or I are able to dig out because of health. We have food and medicine for a week.
We were to spend Christmas eve with my relatives and hers on Christmas Day. We will be spending a safe time at home instead.
People have been spending several days at the airports and electric is out in some of the areas with a lot of ice.
Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b
SW Ohio
Region 6