OT: Snow

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT: Snow
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 17:21:42 -0600

Two places which you wouldn't expect snow, let alone at Christmas are
in Houston and Corpus Christie.  Had we not received an email from
relatives in Corps photo of their first time ever snow in umpty ump
years we wouldn't have believed it ourselves.

Meanwhile our Istanbul and Golden Sunshine are blooming away in spite
of the snow we had here Wed., now turned to patches of ice in dark
corners.

Jelcy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM