Re:PHOTO:RE: Canadian Streaker Babies

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:PHOTO:RE: Canadian Streaker Babies
  • From: "irischap" irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:32:55 -0000

The hope is to get them to live long enough to put out variagated
plants which will survive as I had mentioned earlier.
I have no experience with these soft tissue grafts. Can you give me
furthter details or a reference where I can get further information of
how it is done.
If  I can keep any of them alive long enough to produce an increase
then there should be some that produce variagated plants.

Chuck Chapman

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "David Ferguson" <manzano57@m...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM