Re: RE: Whipped Frappe

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Whipped Frappe
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:10:27 EST

HI Dana,
    Been a while since I posted but just wondered, does Whipped Frappe (beautiful, by the way) have FRAPPE as a parent?    It (Frappe) does wonderful here but no rebloom as yet.
this looks deeper in color, which would be nice since Frappe seems pale to me.   Miss ya'll on chat, busy here with baby...
Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS