Re: HYB: REB: seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: REB: seedlings
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 18:38:56 -0500

Linda  --  Very nice form, branching and bud count on your variegata
seedling.  Now you might want to see if you can keep those features and get
still-velvet falls that are a bit closer set and have reduced hafts.  CAJUN
COOKING, HALO EVERYBODY and MEXICAN HOLIDAY come to mind as crosses you
might want to consider.  Then there are non-variegatas that also might prove
interesting, such as AMBROSIA FOOL, SECRET SERVICE and TOUR DE FRANCE.  --