Re: Jedlicka seedling a luminata?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Jedlicka seedling a luminata?
  • From: Sheri Arevalo bluejiris@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:57:42 -0800 (PST)

I am including 3 siblings of the original seedling plus the original JEDA 4-6N20 (first photo).  The last one is from a reverse cross, or Fancy Woman x Bruneau Jasper instead of Bruneau Jasper x Fancy Woman. (The first three are from the later cross.)   These seedlings probably average about 6 buds.
It is interesting to note how similar the reverse cross is to JEDA 4-6N20.
Leonard & Kathy Jedlicka - Blue J Iris breeders/owners
zone 4b

irischapman@netscape.net wrote:
It would seem to meet all the criteria for a luminata.
An interesting cross, an interesting outcome. I'm most curious re all
the siblings. Can any info or pics of sibling be accessed?

Chuck Chapman