Re: HIST: Historic TBs - Part 1

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] HIST: Historic TBs - Part 1
  • From: Carlos Ayento brightonparkiris@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 13:51:46 -0800 (PST)

Here are some historics from garden this past summer, since someone requested them.

Gingersnap (Schreiner 1965)
Celeste (Lemon 1858)
Froufrou (Cayeux 1949)
Parisian Blue (Schreiner 1965) - Predecessor to many famous Schreiner blues.
Sutter's Falls (Schreiner 1965)

Sincerely,
Carlos

Brighton Park Iris

Barrie Freeman <treeman398@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Robin,

Thanks so much for the photo of Pink Opal.  I am into historics and wish more people would show their photos of them.

Barrie Freeman
Shasta Lake, CA
Zone 9

Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@wildmail.com> wrote:
I thought that since there aren't a lot of historics posted that I'd post one from the Sass Garden.

Not sure it'll make it, everything seems to be bouncing now.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Care2 make the world greener!

Over 10 million children die from preventable or treatable diseases
every year. Urge Congress to act today: http://go.care2.com/childact

http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.