Re: TB: TOP CREAM (Nilsen '92)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: TOP CREAM (Nilsen '92)
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 16:11:11 -0600

Hello, Colleen,

I was quite taken by TOP CREAM. It is an exceptionally beautiful iris,
in my opinion. It immediately went on my "want list". I am going to
check the online offerings of commercial sellers in the US to see if I
can find it. Thanks for posting the picture.

Bill Wells (in southern MO where winter has finally arrived - freeazing
drizzle at the moment)