Re: Jedlicka seedling a luminata?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Jedlicka seedling a luminata?
  • From: irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:59:00 -0500

Thanks a lot. This is most helpfull as they are all plicatas with the
Umbrata (variagata spot) pattern with different dosages of anthocyanin.
  CNow I can be clearer as to how to identify plants with these
patterns. Someone asked me about someting very similar fronm their
hybridization yesterday and this will help answer questoin for them.

Chuck Chapman