Re: Re: HIST: TB: Pink Opal- use of species designation

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HIST: TB: Pink Opal- use of species designation
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 21:21:34 EST

In a message dated 12/3/2005 10:14:04 AM Central Standard Time, rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

But the whole world now is a garden whether we are
really taking responsibility for that fact or not.

You are so right! I've gone a step further and simplified the ordinarily complex disciplines of gardening, ecology, botany, and human nature.

At the top are trees.
At the bottom are grasses.
What can grows between 'em sometimes in masses.
Growers in the middle must compete and not cower.
All in that middle are classified either weed or flower,
Dependin' on attitude whether human or plant.
Those having good ones appeal to the masses.
While those with the bad ones fall on their ______.

This is about all I've reconciled up to this point but I sure been enjoyin' the thread. Prechate all the contributors.... right or wrong, weed or flower. I been learnin' stuff.
Smiles,
Bill Burleson

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS