Spring Time Past

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Spring Time Past
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:36:28 +0000

Its going down to -6 tonight.  That's way to cold for this early.  Normally we don't get this cold until mid January and I'm in California or Mexico to miss the long john weather.  Decided to look at some pictures of this past spring and share a few, see if that takes the edge off.   Taken I believe May 24 or so of our garden.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

JPEG image