AD: iris switch plates and outlet covers

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] AD: iris switch plates and outlet covers
  • From: Laurie Frazer lauriefr@localnet.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 09:32:13 -0600

Thanks, John, for the reminder that there is an "AD" subject tag on the
list!  I'd forgotten all about it!

As long as the subject of holiday (or ANY day) gift giving has been
broached, I thought I'd let you all know that I've been honing a new
skill.  I am now creating beautiful switch plates, and can just as
easily create outlet covers, using my own iris photos.  I can also
customize these plates using supplied photos or other artwork on any
size switch plate (single, double, triple, rocker, etc) or outlet
cover.  In fact, I made a number of them from old family photos for my
mother and another bunch of family pets for a friend.

I have a very limited number of these available right now for Christmas
delivery but could certainly fulfill orders for belated holiday or
future gift giving opportunities.  The plates are sealed with three
coats of high gloss varnish and come with mounting screws painted to
coordinate.

I will post pics to iris-photos.  If anyone is interested in purchasing
these, particularly for Christmas delivery, please contact me offlist
immediately.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to All!!!

Laurie

P.S. I am attaching pics of three plates to this email and will post
three more in another email.