Re: Re: Top Ten- Sweet Musette?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Top Ten- Sweet Musette?
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:15:11 +0000

Linda do you or does anyone else have a photo of Sweet Musette that I might compare it to.  I have been growing this plant under this name for quite awhile and if need be I need to change it if it is wrong.  By the discription that you supplied from the check list it does fit by my eyes thou.  The Standards do have a hint of lavender in the mid lines. The Falls are a rose pink and the beards are Tangerine.  The falls are lightly serrated with just a hint of lace.  Someone please HELP!!!
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>