Re: ?Sweet Musette

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: ?Sweet Musette
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:41:47 -0500

Now that I've seen the Schreiner photo, I'm not at all sure any more.
It's more pinkish lavender and bluish rose here, rather than how it
looks in your photo (yellow and pink on my monitor).

The form certainly looks the same.

I just checked the description, didn't think to go check Schreiner's
website for a photo.  They describe it on the website as having
"pink-lavender" standards and "rouge" (whatever color that is) falls.
But their photo definitely shows at least some yellow pigment of some
sort in the standards, so maybe the one you photographed just had less
blue pigment than I'm used to.

Sorry about that!

(Betty - your link doesn't work from the archives.)

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links