Re: Re: ?Sweet Musette

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: ?Sweet Musette
  • From: Bruce & Linda Silversity@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:44:33 -0600

Wow! Great Shades! It almost reminds me of I'Wana Iquana! Thanks for sharing that great pic!
Linda
Lascassas,TN

Linda

We grow Sweet Musette and it colour vaires from as in Bob's photo to a
very luscious colour. Here's how it looked this year when colours were
darker and richer than usual. This year was cool and frequently
overcast during bloom season.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills AUST
zone 8/9