Re: CULT: Is this weird, or what?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Is this weird, or what?
  • From: Bruce & Linda Silversity@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:15:41 -0600

Title: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Is this weird, or what?
Good for you Griff!  I had one that looked just like that!  I was so excited.  When the pod started to dry it wasn't opening at all.  Finally after it was dry on the stalk for weeks, I removed it and found that it was a balloon!  Completely barren.  I just wanted to cry!  Oh well....maybe next time!
Lascassas, TN
Zone 7

Maybe some of you have seen pods like this, but it was the first for me.  The cross is SILVER TRUMPETS x BRAVE NEW WORLD.  I thought maybe something like Obe Wan Kenobe was going to jump out full-blown.  Yielded 39 seeds.  I haven't deliberately tried for space-agers before, but I think I'm gonna get some here.  --  Griff