Re: Exclusivity/Brilliance?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Exclusivity/Brilliance?
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:32:44 -0500

So did you get a start of it?

Pedigree doesn't look good for here (or at your place), but you never
know for sure till you try it...

Anybody have a photo of BRILLIANCE they can post?

<Linda, this is the one iris that I was drawn to at the St. Louis
convention . . . over and over.  It seemed to do well in all the
gardens.  It got to the point that I would rush over with "what's
that?"  and end with "Oh, EXCLUSIVITY, again!"

                      There was another that I photographed many times .
. . an orange, but I can't remember the name.  (But it's in my photo's)

                      Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links