SDB: Amusing

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: Amusing
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:34:35 -0500

Greetings from Michigan, everyone!

What a busy summer it has been.  I've been lurking in the archives
the whole time, enjoying the photos.  Now that it's winter, I have
a few extra hours that I can share what's been in bloom here for
2005.  :-)

My TB season was almost disastrous, with lots of little
weevils eating away at the blooms.  That, combined with the June
Bugs, and the daily (yes, it was daily) Thunder-storm, I had a horrible
pod setting season for TB's.  I didn't think we could ever have so many
problems here in NE Michigan!  I did manage to get 3 TB x TB pods.

So, you'll probably see a lot more SDB photos from my garden!

Here's AMUSING (P. Black '04).  Quite a fertile little SDB, too!
Love the color blend!!

Adam~

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Irisarians