Re: iris culture

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] iris culture
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:28:19 -0600

Thanks Anita and Char. I live in north central Texas and there is not an average temperature here. We often go from 30F to 80F and back again in a matter of hours. I don't think it will get cold enough to do any real damage to the iris if they can get a few roots started. I guess I should pot them up and leave them in my greenhouse (unheated) until they start growing. Thanks again, Pearl