Re: HYB: Happy surprise

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Happy surprise
  • From: Bruce & Linda Silversity@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:05:11 -0600

Title: Re: [iris-photos] HYB:  Happy surprise
She is so lovely!  Those shades are wonderful.  I have Betty Dunn on the list for crossing this next year!  Definitely will get that done after seeing that beauty!  Thanks for sharing!
Linda
Lascassas, TN
Zone 7

This seedling made my day.  I just discovered that itıs starting to send up three rebloom stalks.  It was already my favorite of those that made their virgin bloom last spring, and itıs a rebloomer!  I didnıt expect that.  It is Orange Plume X Betty Dunn.  Betty Dunn is supposed to rebloom, but it never has for me.  Orange Plume is an old orange plicata.  I will try to protect at least one of those stalks from the freezes that we are sure to have in January.  I really want to see what its rebloom looks like.

Francelle Edwards Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS