HYB: Still Reblooming in Maryland

  • Subject: HYB: Still Reblooming in Maryland
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:38:50 -0800 (PST)

At the risk of boring anyone... it's still exciting to
me to have any rebloom at all.

So... here's what greeted me outside this morning.
I know, the form's not the greatest and the foliage
looks like pretty bad this time of year, but they
still made me smile.

I'm about an hour Northwest of Washington D.C. (zone
6/7 border) and irises on December 1, are still a big
deal to me.

Thanks for bearing with me. Tom

http://new.mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___