Re: HYB: Still Reblooming in Maryland

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Still Reblooming in Maryland
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 08:49:22 +0100

Boring?...NO WAY !
Even if it's not everybody's taste, your quest will never be boring.
 It's YOUR challenge allright, but by sharing your passion it infuses itself into our own experience, and makes everybody grow.
It's so nice to learn from someone else, who just serves you the knowledge on  silver plate, without the hesitations and the wasted time, the painstaking labour and the moments when faith is gone!
So, thanks Thomas, keep on the good work, and don't hesitate to share!
The grumpy ones will outcast themselves from this wonderful site we have anyway !
Loic TASQUIER     zone 6 - Nederland