Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Rebloom seedling

the stalk'd better be long enough to house such an amount!
put me first on the list for that one also Mike, even though it's a late bloomer, it looks more than promissing to pass wonderful characters!
Cache of gold has opened yesterday but the rain damaged it too much for a good picture.
 I did't keep track of the number of your irises that have bloomed, but it's incredible! And they don't forecast frost for this week neither, so it should go on!
Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=35485/stime=1164919373/nc1=3848610/nc2=3848443/nc3=4025304

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News