Re: CULT: Rebloom

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Rebloom
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:06:40 +0100

Thanks for this one Griff, pure white standards always amaze me!
Must be some left over of a religious education, nostalgia for mythical purity...

Who's her Daddy, Who's her Mammy ?

By the way, to enjoy your phototo  i had to download it, because in was covered by google adds.
Is it only me or do you also have it?

Loic TASQUIER
who, like Betty, could die (or kill)... for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com